1. Who we are
VZW Every Nation Gent
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you use a contact form we collect your name and your emailaddress so that we can correspond with you.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you have viewed: we use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
The collected data will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
3. Who we share your data with
We do not sell or give away your private personal information.
We share information about you in limited circumstances and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
We share some information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you:
- We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
- We accept payments through Mollie. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Mollie, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
4. How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Use the contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Changes to this policy