People contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to Every Nation Gent’s many ministries. Please note that we do not expect visitors to give financially. This is something we do as a church family, and for those who share the vision of the ministry.
However if you have benefited from the ministry of Every Nation Gent and would like to partner with us financially, you may do so in the various ways described below. If you would like your donation to be used towards a specific project, please let us know.
You can give regularly:
– Via direct bank transfer into our bank account. IBAN: BE03 0016 4712 6684. BIC: GEBABEBB
– Via a giving envelope at any of our Sunday services.
– PayPal: email@example.com
– Payconiq: scan the QR-code below
Every Nation Gent is a registered VZW: St Jansvest 28A, 9000 Gent
How do we manage our finances?
From our income we also give to others:
- 5% Every Nation Ministries International
- 5% Every Nation Ministries Europe
- 2% Compassion Children
- 2% Help to the needy
- 1% Church Planting
- 5% Saving